Thursday 17 January 2013

Description of What the Blog is going to be about!


During this section of the Course we will be Working in a production team on The Wedding Singer and will Cover Unit 2 Production Arts Workshop and Unit 59 Assistant Stage Management, during this process I will be keeping a Logbook style Blog and will include what I did and what I learnt, it will contain Pictures and paperwork relevant to my Role and also have Research, Sketches, Diagrams, Plans and Photos etc.. attached. 
Instead of doing a Daily Account I will do the blog in Sections of a couple of weeks (as at the start we will only be working on the show for a small period of time each week) and include detailed accounts of what happened and what was constructed and how it everything came together etc..
I will also include as many links to websites, and upload documents and photos of the work that will go into this show and also try my best to log the whole process from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment