Sunday 24 March 2013

My Role as a ASM during Production Week

During the production week my main role/focus will be that of the sound department, so instead of concentrating 100% on the assembly of the set, sorting of props, painting the last parts etc.. I will be focusing on the set-up of the band, mixer, fold back systems, dealing with microphone issues and sorting out the PA Systems being used to provide sound to the audience.
Then during the show my role is the mixing of the Live Band, and controlling the level of sound coming from each instrument/amp/microphone and mixing them through into the speakers. I will also help with the Pre-sets and jobs needed doing before the start of every show, and the interval pre-sets/jobs, but my own focus will be that of sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment